Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Picture Update

Here are a random collection of photos from the past month or so:


Our program group, out to dinner



At the Volcan Masaya- I think we were hiding them here, but we wore gas masks for protection from the fumes!



My school



Overlooking a street in front of my neighborhood, where I catch the bus



On a hike at a nature reserve



(If it looks like I only hang out with gringos, it's because they're the only ones who have cameras!) I will try to add more pictures as my friends get them to me.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS! I'm glad there are gringos. And the Bermuda shorts are very dapper. Signed, your fave

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the picture of your program group looks like 3 sisters! Nothing wrong with grigo's...I married one. He's nice.
    It's nice that you have a favorite tree right across from where you live and where you catch the bus.
    We're getting plans together for Christmas. I have the Kid's Christmas Musical written and ready to go. Now Pastor Dale just has to decide what he wants to do for "The Glory Of Christmas" Pageant.
    So they poured sidewalks out in front of your mom and David's house. Looks very nice...course they also took out a lot of property in front of the house to add the extra driving lane and stuff.
    Love ya,
    Pastor Naomi

    ReplyDelete