Tuesday, September 28, 2010

10,000 words worth

This week has been busy with midterms, studying, etc, among other things, so I haven't written for awhile. But I finally got some pictures off of my friend Anna who I traveled to the coast with, so here are some of my favorites:



The ridiculous boats we rode for 2 hours to get to the town of Bluefields, after the 6 hour bus ride.


Waiting for the boat to leave. Keeping it cool as always.


Climbing up the church bell tower to get a view...


The view! With my travel buddy, Anna


The priest and church worker who showed us the bell tower and invited us to lunch the next day


Bluefields


(1233-1) We did lots of boat riding and got some good views from the water.


The infamous early morning marching band.


The group we traveled with for a bit, at the Survivor set!


This is from a day trip to the Pacific Coast, but I thought you might want to see a picture of Gabriel, the guy (of last posts's fame) who I've started dating (I suppose he also accounts for some of last week's busyness!)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. Did you re-find your camera?
    The Survivor set looks totally fake! Yikes.
    Aunt M

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Gabriel looks like a nice guy. The photo's are great! I love watching Survivor! I think you should sign up for the show and win a million dollars. You'd be great!You're bell tower photo is fun. It there actually a bell in the bell tower? I'm assuming this is a Catholic church. Now that I've figured out how to respond to this blog, I'm going back to get caught up.
    Love ya,
    Pastor Naomi

    ReplyDelete